iPhone Artist: A guide for taking beautiful photos everyday, with your phone
The camera you have with you is the best camera. I know every one of us has our phone close by, no matter where we go. Now is the time to really learn how to take your phone images from snapshots, to little pieces of art that tell your family’s story.
This guide walks you through how to use your iPhone camera, how to use light, how to compose images and how to edit so that you can uplevel your iPhone images.
The Phone Artist Guide Includes:
- Over 100 Pages of easy to understand instruction
- 20 Videos
- How to properly use the camera app
- Tricks for taking better pictures
- Learn how to compose stronger images
- Learn to light your pictures
- Easy ways to be more creative when shooting
- My favorite Apps and how to use them
- Step by Step Editing
- How to not piss off your kids and how to avoid causing photographer’s child syndrome 🙂
The guide was created using an iPhone, but Android phone users will also be able to learn how to create stronger images as the guide focuses on light, compostion and how to use these elements to create beautiful pictures.